A SAFE DINING EXPERIENCE
1. Please check in with our host stand at the restaurant door. If there are guests in front of you, please wait outside, 6 feet apart from the others, until the party is seated. After checking in, you will be escorted to your table.
2. For menu viewing, a QR code is easily utilized through any smartphone. Our menus are also available online at any of our sites. Should you prefer, we will offer a single-use physical menu which will is discarded after use.
3. When you are ready for the check you may elect a traditional style of payment through your server, or go to a designated payment area at the bar which will offer a contact-less option via chip, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
Additional safeguards we are taking to ensure Eatwell DC Restaurants are safe:
1. We created a COVID specific employee manual with procedures that all Eatwell DC team members must follow.
2. Every employee is temperature checked when they clock in every day. Temperature is logged on a card. Every employee must sign this card daily.
3. Every food preparation employee must wash their hands and change gloves every 30 minutes. All other employees have strict handwashing guidelines.
4. Tables will be thoroughly sanitized between seatings and all condiments will be single-use.
5. Most of our restroom doors are hands-free. Most bathrooms fixtures are touchless. Every door handle and bath surface are also regularly sanitized.
6. We have hand sanitizer dispensers around the restaurants for your use.
7. All of our team will be wearing face masks at all times.What We Need From You